One of the benefits of an Instant Ink subscription is that ink cartridges are automatically ordered. Although cartridges can take up to 10 days to arrive in the mail, ink is ordered well before it runs out. In order to complete this process, a printer must be plugged into the Internet. In order to set up your subscription account, you will need a valid email address and a valid credit or debit card.
Unless you suddenly decide to do a big printing project, you shouldn’t run out of ink before replacement cartridges arrive. This is because your ink cartridges are ordered long before they run out and based on the number of pages you have included in your monthly plan.
HP Instant Ink Prices And Monthly Plans
Everyone at home or in the office in today’s world has different printing needs. HP Instant Ink offers four main plans ranging from 15 to 300 pages per month for home and business printer users.
- Light printing plan: 99 cents per month
- 15 pages per month for free, then pay as you go
- Casual Print Plan – $2.99 per month
- 50 pages per month
- Moderate Printing Plan: $4.99 per month
- 100 pages per month
- Frequent Print Plan: $11.99 per month
- 300 pages per month
- Professional Printing Plan: $24.99 per month
- 700 pages per month
- On paid plans, you can scroll unused pages to the next month; Plans can be changed at any time via your HPinstantink account.
- Welcome boxes contain this information.
Whenever you receive new cartridges each month, they will come in an attractive box with the following items:
- Purchasing new cartridges
- Information guide
- Recycled envelope
- How to replace your empty HP cartridges with your new HP cartridges
- We recommend using prepaid envelopes to return used cartridges to HP for recycling